Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thank you...and a book

I am slowly putting some thoughts together around the bigger picture stuff with Adoption (about to read Jonathan's apprehension reports, should be....interesting....) and I hope to post more regularly to justify my Starbucks/Second Cup mornings while Jonathan is in preschool very very soon.

But, in the mean time, I wanted to say (juuussst in case anybody is actually reading this)


THANK YOU

To our families, friends and co-workers, and even some strangers (lady at the dollar store who was so kind while I had a holysh*it freak out moment a few weeks ago - I do not forget you).

All of you who have offered kind words of support and encouragement, shared in our excitement or even simply asked how we are doing, we are really and truely thankful.

We chose adoption but that doesn't mean it's easy, and Gord and I both truly believe that it takes a village. So thank you thank you to our village.

***

And on a totally different note, I just wanted to mention that during all of this chaos, my amazing  husband wrote a book.

HE WROTE A FREAKIN' BOOK!!

He wrote a book while adopting, working full time, attending school for his Masters in Leadership and parenting a 10 year old and being an awesome husband! That crazy man...


It's called Boundary Road and if you are in Calgary you can get it at Shelf Life Books  or Owl's Nest Books OR you can order a hard copy or for your Kindle off of Amazon



Thank you again and I can't wait to become more involved in the adoption community and share our discoveries with Johnny Rocket with you:)


No comments:

Post a Comment