Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hammer Time

 It may look a little girly, and perhaps it is in it's flowers and lightness. But this little thing is the handiest little thing in my kitchen drawer. My mother in law gave it to me a couple of Christmas's ago and I swear I use it at least once a month.



Oh my, the knobby bit on the curtain rod that makes the end look pretty fell off, don't worry I'll get my girly hammer and use the tiny tool. Door knob came loose again on the linen closet? Easy peasy. If you ever see one, I strongly suggest you buy it and stash it in a convenient location so when you need a wee tool you don't have to go digging in 4 spots that your husband stashes tools, or out to the garage to find a that magic stick of metal in -30. You can thank me later.

It's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment