Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mushy Brain

There is so much to write about...but my brain is failing to string anything smart or well written together. The thoughts are forming, slowly in my mushy lovestruck brain, and hopefully soon I'll be able to spit them out.

What I can say for sure is that we are in a state of happiness, emotional and physical exhaustion, and a very big adjustment for Anthony.

This little boy has brought so much joy in just a few short days it's incredible. He's into everything, curious as a monkey, busy as the busiest boy you've ever met. But underneath the crazy he's got a sweet heart and the best smile. Even things like a 4am wake up call this morning was made ok by a good nap with him snuggled in beside me on the couch all cozy. I loved every. single. minute.

I love every busy, constant moment of 'mommy? mommy? mommy?....'

It makes me very happy. And happy is something even a mushy brain can recognize.

No comments:

Post a Comment