Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Prairies

A week or so ago we took a wee road trip to Bassano to take some pictures and have some good ol' small town prairie fun. It  was nice to leave the city on a hot afternoon/evening for a few hours - I don't think I would want to live in the middle of nowhere, but I sure like visiting. AND I had dinner next to a REAL cowboy in a REAL small town which is just like all my childhood fantasies come true (except, as a child I thought I'd be having dinner with the cowboy and living with the cowboy on my ranch and riding horses all day long...details). Anyway, we had fun and then we photoshoped the heck out of the pictures so there they are:)


 
 

                                                                                                           If you look closely you can see Harry's on 
                                                                                                                                   the right side (Gord actually knows Harry) 
                                                                                                                                    and that's where the cowboy was...I'm 
                                                                                                                                   pretty sure that's his truck out front.




 
 
 Hope you are all having a wonderful week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment